This weekend is the drop off for your items that you wish to enter in TheEX.
Where: Hall A at Prairieland
When: July 29 & 30th….THIS WEEKEND
Hours: 3 to 7 pm
You can register your items on site.
Pick up will be August 14 at Hall A between 3 and 7 pm.
Judges will again be Jim Beebe and Earl Eidem.
Please be familiar with all of our rules and guidelines before entering the competition. They are as follows:
1. Please refer to Saskatchewan Art Showcase General Rules & Guidelines for important rules, entry deadlines, etc.
2. No nudes.
3. All work must be done by the entrant. If completed by two or more people, it must be described as “collaborative” with the names of participants listed.
4. If original design, entry to be completely the creation of the exhibitor, or modified so that 75% of the project originates with the exhibitor. Please include a design sheet with a short explanation of the origin and crafting of the entry.
5. A completed entry form must accompany entries.
6. Entries will be classified by committee. Give a description of the article on the entry form.
7. No unfinished, soiled or previously used items will be accepted for competition.
8. All framed work must be wired. No strings or saw tooth hangers will be accepted.
9. Must have a minimum of six (6) pieces entered in each category to be judged for monetary prizes.